Monday, May 2, 2011

Boring has left the building......

Feeling battle scarred.  Bad couple of weeks.  BAD.  Bordering on banner low week.  Becca and I are both home from the hospital.  I have so much to say, but don't know where to begin.  There are things that I need to shout from the rooftops, and yet, this is not the correct forum.  I think I will put a lot more in notepad and not on here, as this is public. 
I do want to Thank all my family and friends for their prayers and help, be it, spiritually, financially, physically or virtually.  My family could not have weathered this storm without you all. 
This is just the beginning of something new, a whole new world, as Becca puts it.  She is chomping at the bit, ready to start her new life at St. Margarets Center.  She asks frequently when she is going there.  Ok, it's not like we have two way conversations, or a dialogue, but she'll ask "Blue Alladin St MMMmskd???"   We call it blue alladin st margarets center, and it comes out as a mumble in the end, but blue alladin is clear.  I tell her we need a bed there for her first, then she can go, it can be anytime now, but I don't know what day.  It makes our decision a bit easier on us.  Being exhausted physically, spiritually, mentally makes this move easier on us, also. 
Thank you for checking in.  I will end for now, as this rant could go a hundered different ways, and I'll try to stay on task here.

No comments:

Post a Comment