Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Still trying..

So, I think I've figured out that I feel guilty.  Guilty because Becca is where she is.  I know it's part of the healing process.  It's taking me awhile to get to this.  I feel awful she's there.  I want her home badly.  I was bringing her home everyday for about a 7 day stretch, but it's become too much for me.  It is just like old times.  That sucks.  All she wants to do is YouTube, and she's not had a lot of energy to do much else.  So I end up here at home, not being able to really find any motivation to start any projects, or weeding.  It's laundry, sweeping up the dirt the dog has brought in, mopping up the pee Becca has spilled on the floor, food, hostility, more pee and hey, did I mention Becca's pee??
So, I have left her at St. Margarets for the past two days.  I go and visit her and I pray she is coping.  She's doing pretty well, but wants to come home.  That's ok, I want her to come home, too.  You're not alone kiddo.

No comments:

Post a Comment